In this NEW course, you will learn how to work with the Winds in a supportive and cooperative way. You do not have to hold your grief alone. Renee shows you how to create grief knots, step by step. Wind knots are an ancient tool used for thousands of years. They recently provided new ways to help us in moving through our grief with Windpower!
- You will need a cotton rope or cord, 8 inches in length
- One hour Introduction by Renee Baribeau
- Discover the Cycles of Grief
- How to Invite the Winds to support your grief
- Step-by-Step Instructions how to create the knots
- Special Bonus: Grief Altar from Linda Fitch